Saturday, March 19, 2011

In My Mailbox 3/13-3/19

For Review Elsewhere (bookloons.com):
The Hunt of the Unicorn by C. C. Humphreys
Tortall and Other Lands by Tamora Pierce
The Iron Thorn by Caitlin Kittredge
Huntress by Malinda Lo
Spell Bound by Kelley Armstrong

Won:
Hex by Ramona Wray
The Red Necklace by Sally Gardner

Swaps on Swap-Bot:
Men of the 9th Ohio by


84, Charing Cross Road by Helene Hanff
A Dog Named Christmas by Greg Kincaid
13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson

This fun weekly meme comes from The Story Siren.
All images come from Goodreads.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I want the Hunt of the Unicorn. :) It looks like a great read and reminds me of when I was younger and wanted to find a unicorn in the forest. :) Hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look good. I wish I didn't have so many books in my TBR pile before it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. I know the feeling. I have so many books here for review and that I've purchased before, that all the new books are going to be a while before I can get to them. :) But their are a few here I want to get and The Hunt oif the Unicorn is on my list. :)

    ReplyDelete