Monday, May 9, 2011

Before I Fall

Title: Before I Fall
Author: Lauren Oliver
Publisher: Harper
ISBN: 978-0-06-172680-4
Why Read?: Book Club
Challenges: Book Blogger Recommendation, 100 Books in a Year

Thoughts: Bravo, Oliver, for not taking the expected ending! This book definitely deserves all of the praise it has been getting. It is sort of like Mean Girls meets Groundhogs Day, but it is also much deeper than that. This is a wonderful, unprecedented YA novel that is simply a must read. I do not want to say too much because you need to go read this for yourself.
Rating: 5 stars

1 comment:

  1. I just finished this book last night, and I completely agree with all your thoughts! Mean Girls meets Groundhog Day is EXACTLY what the book was like! It was a great blend of cliche and uncliche, and I found it to be extremely enjoyable :)

    ReplyDelete