Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Prince of Mist

Title: The Prince of Mist
Author: Carlos Ruiz Zafon
Publisher: Little, Brown
ISBN: 978-0-316-04480-6
Why Read?: For Fun
Challenges: YA Series, Gothic, YA Historical Fiction, Horror & Urban FantasyInternational, 100 Books in a Year

Thoughts: This haunting tale starts as a eerie gothic, but by midway morphs into a terrifying horror. Warning: if you are scared of clowns, DO NOT READ! Zafon sure knows how to reel the reader in slowly and then sink the books teeth into them in some scenes of pure horror.
Rating: 4 stars

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ricki;
    Just wanted to write more detail, I've enjoyed this author in the past. However, I didn't know about this book. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
    Mike

    PS Please stop by at my blog, I just started a giveaway where there will be two winners.

    ReplyDelete