Saturday, September 3, 2011

In My Mailbox 8/28-9/3

Went to Borders again this week.

For Review (on bookloons.com):
Gandhi by Kazuki Ebine

Won:
The Companion of Lady Holmeshire by Debra Brown
Between by Jessica Warman
Cameo the Assassin by Dawn McCullough-White
Cameo and the Highwayman by Dawn McCullough-White
The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong

Swaps on Swap-Bot:
Deception Point by Dan Brown
Breathless by Dean Koontz

Ordered from Paperbackswap:
Savor the Danger by Lori Foster

Bought at Borders:
The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane by Katherine Howe
Mercury by Hope Larson
Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood by Eileen Cook
Pretties by Scott Westerfeld

This fun weekly meme comes from The Story Siren.
All images come from Goodreads.

4 comments:

  1. You got some great books this week! The Cameo books are fantastic! Happy Reading :) Book Savvy Babe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Mailbox! I enjoyed Savor the Danger. Jackson is HOT!! Thanks for stopping by and entering my giveaway! I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a few years since I've read it but Deception Point was very good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been a few years since I've read it, but Deception Point was very good!! I also enjoyed Digital Fortress by Dan Brown!

    ReplyDelete