Monday, October 31, 2011

Elsewhere Online: October 2011

As you may have guessed from my In My Mailbox posts, I review for another website (bookloons.com). As I cannot post my reviews there and here, but I would still like to count the books I read for the challenges, I am going to have a post like this at the end of the every month listing the books I reviewed and what challenges the went towards.

Title: Queer
Author: Kathy Belge & Marke Bieschke
Challenges: 100 Books in a Year

Title: Ghost Hunt
Author: Jason Hawes & Grant Wilson
Challenges: Horror & Urban Fantasy, 100 Books in a Year

Title: Bunheads
Author: Sophie Flack
Challenges: Debut Authors, Young Adult Contempory

Title: Ghost Hunt 2
Author: Jason Hawes & Grant Wilson
Challenges: Horror & Urban Fantasy

Title: The Masterwork of a Painting Elephant
Author: Michelle Cuevas & Ed Young
Challenges: Debut Author

No comments:

Post a Comment