Friday, October 28, 2011

In My Mailbox 10/23-10/29

For review (on Bookloons or Bitten by Books):
Fool's Mate by Laura Pederson
Die for Me by Amy Plum
Hourglass by Myra McEntire
Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann
Wither by Lauren Destefano
Delirium by Lauren Oliver

Won:
The Time in Between by Maria Duenas
Cate of the Lost Colony by Lisa Klein
Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Swaps from Swap-Bot:
Murder Most Mellow by Jaqueline Girdner

This fun weekly meme comes from The Story Siren.
All images come from Goodreads.

8 comments:

  1. AWESOME YA books in your mailbox! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got some great new books. I enjoyed Wither, I have Delirium on my shelf and I still need to get my hands on Die For Me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME YA books in your mailbox! Enjoy!
    Cate of the Lost Colony by Lisa Klein is new 2 me
    looking it up on goodreads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by the Blog O'The Irish. No I have not read the book you mentioned but thanks for the recommendation. I will have to check it out.
    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been meaning to get Hourglass and The Time In Between looks great! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. NIce looking mailbox...thanks for sharing and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, nice books!!

    Thx for entering my Giveaway! Have a GREAT Halloween!!! I'm a new GFC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of nice titles! Enjoy your reading.

    ReplyDelete