Monday, December 19, 2011

Show Me the Free Challenge Recap

Even though I didn't meet the goal of 12, I loved the Show Me the Free Challenge.  I was not sure if free meant  just those downloaded for free or if ebook that were won also counted.  If they did, I would have almost completed this challenge.  I'll definitely participate again next year (the challenge is being renamed Why Buy the Cow), and here is what I read this year:


1. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
2. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
3. The Legend of Sleepy Hollow by Washington Irving
4. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
5. An Unholy Alliance by Judy Nedry
6. Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
7. A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.

1 comment:

  1. It's those that you get for free.

    I so want to do this challenge. I am going to catch up on my review tbr and then reassess in the coming year!

    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete