Saturday, March 31, 2012

Elsewhere Online: March 2012

As you know from my In My Mailbox posts, I review for two other websites (bookloons.com and bittenbybooks.com). As I cannot post my reviews there and here, but I would still like to count the books I read for the challenges, I am going to have a post like this at the end of the every month listing the books I reviewed and what challenges the went towards.


Title: Fangbone! 1: Third-Grade Barbarian
Author: Micheal Rex
Challenges: Graphic Novel, YA/MG Fantasy, March Middle Grade Madness, 100 Books in a Year

Title: Wither
Author: Lauren DeStefano
Challenges: 1st in a Series, Book Blogger Recommendation, Dystopia, 100 Books in a Year

Title: Shay's Story
Author: Scott Westerfeld, Devin Grayson, & Steve Cummings
Challenges: Graphic Novel, Dystopia, 100 Books in a Year

Title: Starcrossed
Author: Josephine Angelini
Challenges: 1st in a Series,  Book Blogger Recommendation, YA Mythology, YA/MG Fantasy, 100 Books in a Year

Title: Hourglass
Author: Myra McEntire
Challenges: Time Travel, 100 Books in a Year

Title: Mongrel
Author: K. Z. Snow
Challenges: Mystery & Suspense, Steampunk, Horror & Urban Fantasy, A to Z, 100 Books in a Year

Title: The Maze Runner
Author: James Dashner
Challenges: Book Blogger Recommendation, 100 Books in a Year

No comments:

Post a Comment