Thursday, May 31, 2012

Elsewhere Online: May 2012

As you know from my In My Mailbox posts, I review for two other websites (bookloons.com and bittenbybooks.com). As I cannot post my reviews there and here, but I would still like to count the books I read for the challenges, I am going to have a post like this at the end of the every month listing the books I reviewed and what challenges the went towards.


Title: Albino
Author: E. J. Dabel
Challenges: YA/MG Fantasy, Telling Tales, 100 Books in a Year

Title: Wild Horses
Author: Linda Byler
Challenges: New Adult, 100 Books in a Year

Title: I, Iago
Author: Nicole Galland
Challenges: Historical Fiction, 100 Books in a Year

Title: Revived
Author: Cat Patrick
Challenges: Mystery & Suspense, Sophomore, Standalone, YA Saves, 100 Books in a Year

Title: Cryer's Cross
Author: Lisa McMann
Challenges: Horror & Urban Fantasy, YA Saves, Ghostly, 100 Books in a Year

Title: Dark Parties
Author: Sara Grant
Challenges: 100 Books in a Year

No comments:

Post a Comment