Monday, December 28, 2015

In the Box: December 2015 Awesome Pack Big Kid Pack

Because of the holidays, December's Awesome Pack Big Kid Pack arrived halfway through the month instead of at the end of the month.  The subscription is $44.99 a month and you can choose the Big Kid option (for those without kids - like me), or the Family option.  Their site does not have referral links set up yet, nor can you log into your account yet, but they do have a referral program, so if you do decide after reading my review to try it, I would very much appreciate if you told them you heard about it from me, rickimc [at] aol [dot] com.

For December, the main game was Dungeon Fighter (a $49.99 value) from IELLO.  I love dungeon crawlers, but what makes this game even awesomer is that fact it can be played solo!

Only one small game this time, but Smartrix (a$11.95 value) from FoxMind looks like a fun filler.  I have never heard of FoxMind, but this is part of their Smarter Fun Series.

Lots of collectables and a couple "Something Extra Awesomes"s from referrals.  No surprise that there was a Stars Wars item - Star Wars Micro Comic Collector Pack (a $5.50 value) from Marvel and IDW (yeah, this totally confused me), which says it includes a comic, puzzle card, 3D poster, and 3D glasses.  Not sure if I should open this or not.  I also got a Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass egg from (a $4.99 value) Gacha Tomy.  This I did open and it was Link.  For Something Extra Awesome I received World's Smallest Etch A Sketch (a $5.95 value) and Turbo Mind Twister (a $14.95 value) from FoxMind.  My Awesome Pack swag was the poster again.
This Awesome Pack was another awesome one, especially because of the main game.  Without the "Something Extra Awesome" items, it came in at $72.43 value (with $93.33 the extras), and I paid $44.95, which included shipping. If you would like to subscribe, once again, I ask that you say you heard it from me, rickimc [at] aol [dot] com.  (Please note: as games and collectibles can vary in price based on demand, I tried to take the price from the manufacturers site whenever possible.)

No comments:

Post a Comment